Ketogenic Diet 1 Year – My Experience For the rest of my life? I was floored. Th…


Ketogenic Diet 1 Year – My Experience For the rest of my life? I was floored. There has to be a natural way. This was my reaction after hearing my MD’s plan for my treatment. This began my lifetime search for Natural Health. The Natural Health Journey was nothing like it is today. So much easy to find information. In those days it took digging. Many days at the library. Talking and searching for health the natural way asking nearly everyone who passed by.How was it done before pharmaceuticals? I asked every old personI knew and didn’t know for that matter. Natural Health is far from dead. The more you look the more you find. It is true anything man made nature has made better safer more efficient. Natural Health will always intrigue me. Everyday I can’t help myself but to keep digging. Todays answer may not be enough for tomorrow. How many supplements (vitamins) do I take everyday? There are so many supplements(vitamins) I am not exactly sure. Easily a handful after every meal.This took time. For me it was an easier choice over those other options. I always try to find supplements (vitamins) with no other additives. I try to take as few supplements that contain sterate. For educational purposes only First see your health care provider before any new health supplement implemented. Not intended to diagnose treat or cure any disease or illness. If you have emailed me a health related question please browse my YouTube channel to see if I have a video posted discussing it. Also if after interacting with my Social Media accounts you have found the information useful and know someone who may also benefit from the info provided please it would help a lot if you shared the video or instagram post with them. http://bit.ly/2T0OHrl Lastly if any of the information has benefited you and you would like to make a donation you can do so through PayPal. My PayPal email is: Soconaturalhealth… Or my PayPal liink is: PayPal.me/… Recorded by DU Recorder Screen recorder for Android

[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…