If I could help you lose up to 15lbs in 28 days – – just in time for SUMMER – – …


If I could help you lose up to 15lbs in 28 days – – just in time for SUMMER – – by following a simple clean eating plan & pushing PLAY on your 30 minute workout from home – – would you be interested in learning more?! .. keep reading .. Did I mention that I'll be there to coach support & encourage you the whole way? Yep – – Check in with me via a super simple APP right on your phone & log your fitness activities / victories for each of the 28 days! .. SIMPLIFYING fitness nutrition is my JAM! So trust me when I tell you that these program & this app is – streamlined – .. Leave your email below if you'd like some more info! .. .. I'm kickstarting a brand new fitness accountability group for MEN & WOMEN {couples challenge anyone?} and would be happy to send you some details!! .. I'm going to open up about 5 spots for this new gig (if you & your beau join I'll count you as 1)! .. I'll email ya details leave it here! .. Must hold your spot by 5/27 to join us in JUNE!

[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…

A lot of people tell me that I really need to get over those who have hurt me be…