I am so that lucky this man is my Dad. #happyfathersday . . . Photo from 2004 wh…


I am so that lucky this man is my Dad. #happyfathersday . . . Photo from 2004 when I returned from a year in Kenya. . . Lord was I a crazy little girl sometimes ready to argue for my rights to do what I wanted … he used to try to protect me from myself. Since he discovered he couldnt he gave me as much structure as he could and has long encouraged me to keep on going further out of my comfort zone without excessive drama and fear. More than worrying about me he has been prepared to help me if I need it and given me the space to find out what my life is all about. All the while hes such a soft-hearted guy with me and all my siblings. . . . . #grateful #family #fathersday #father #dad #values #travel #life #explore

[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…

A lot of people tell me that I really need to get over those who have hurt me be…