David Paul, a writer, visual artist and survivor of child sexual assault is seek…


David Paul, a writer, visual artist and survivor of child sexual assault is seeking to raise funds that will enable him to create and publish a small book that offers insights on how to deal with being sexually assaulted as a boy. %0A%0ADavid Paul's first hand experiences of dealing with police, lawyers, the "system" and the media will provide extremely useful insights on how to cope with a range of awkward problems including: memory aids, clearing guilt, finding moral support and self protection during the process.%0A%0A"While I was in the middle of a court case that dragged on over seven years there were moments when all I wanted was a little book to read that would help me keep my sanity," says David Paul, "There is quite a lot of material available to women, not so much for men. I'm an adult with first hand experience as well as the skills to write; since it dawned on me that I could create exactly what I felt I needed… all I need to do is raise sufficient funds to do it." %0A%0A

[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…