Original Song – Monster In Disguise | Singer/Songwriter – Devin Dennis Thank you…


Original Song – Monster In Disguise | Singer/Songwriter – Devin Dennis Thank you for listening to my original song “Monster In Disguise”! I found this song today in the bottom of a suitcase of songs I’d written in high-school. This was the song I wrote about a guy who my senior year I considered one of my best friends…but he eventually broke that trust and made me do some things I never wanted to do. So…this song is for anyone who ever trusted someone to have your back and they ended up stabbing it instead…you’re who you are because of the chaos they caused and I’m so proud of you for making it here 🙂 I could never even get through singing this song in high-school but now..like the song says “with years in between” I see it all clearly and realized it wasnt my fault..so now this song is just part of my story and I’m not sure why I felt like this was the song for this weeks “Music Monday” but I did…so maybe that means someone out there needed to hear it:) See ya’ll next week! Comment what songs you wanna hear next and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!!! (pretty pleaseeee) Let’s Be Friends IG:DevinDennisXOXO TikTok: DevinDennisXOXO Www.facebool.com/devindennisofficial Vlog Channel: www.youtube.com/… LYRICS: Do you know what you did? Do you care who you are? Do you know what you’ve become? Just another one…(2x) You’ve become thief in the night You’ve become a monster in disguise In black and white I see it all clearly now You’ve become a criminal You truly are an original To be exactly who you are Do you know the lives you’ve screwed? Do you even know what to do when you look in the mirror now? Your temptation over threw you I know it well it’s not hard for you to Throw me to the side You’ve become thief in the night You’ve become a monster in disguise In black and white I see it all clearly now You’ve become a criminal You truly are an original To be exactly who you are M-anipulation that you used to O-ver throw me N-ever thought you’d be the one to S-tab me in the back now T-o believe it’s you who screwed me E-verything is adding up you see R-evenge is gonna suck for a monster like you You’ve become thief in the night You’ve become a monster in disguise In black and white I see it all clearly now You’ve become a criminal You truly are an original To be exactly who you are

[

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…