Once again so grateful to my tribe that helped me #makeithappen this evening. On…


Once again so grateful to my tribe that helped me #makeithappen this evening. One of my last hurdles crossed for the immediate future anyway. Got everything in storage tonight! Everything Im not keeping with me anyway. Thank you to my boys who came straight from work to help me today Chase and Ricky. To my KK who also came from work and a meeting. You guys are the bomb. I love you so much!! Again thank to my amazing almost son-in-law Chawellz for the use of his truck. And as always thank you to my sweet man who also came from work and does what he does orchestrated the logistics strapped everything down securely and made sure I got to and fro safely. You have made me feel more peace and more secure than Ive ever felt since day one. Even with all weve been through…Thank you for always looking out for me. I love you baby. Shew…I think Ill rest for a while now. But I truly cant thank yall enough. My heart is full.



Source by jlwellfonder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…

A lot of people tell me that I really need to get over those who have hurt me be…