This sweet little guy is looking for a quiet home where he can feel safe and rec…


This sweet little guy is looking for a quiet home where he can feel safe and receive plenty of love. Life here at OHS has been a difficult transition for him and he will need some patience as he gets to know you. All this change hasn't stopped Mr. Paws from being a sweet feline! He loves receiving pets and will make an excellent companion. He may adjust best in a quiet home with older children and may appreciate an outgoing feline friend. Once he knows you are a friend, this loyal guy wi…



Source by louiseibullock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…

A lot of people tell me that I really need to get over those who have hurt me be…