Meet Frank, ‪#‎ReggieDog‬ of the week! Frank is a friendly six-year-old ye…


Meet Frank, ‪#‎ReggieDog‬ of the week! Frank is a friendly six-year-old yellow lab who just loves making new friends. This active guy enjoys a good workout, including his agility classes, chasing balls around the yard, splashing in his pool (and getting sprayed with the hose, of course). According to his family, he’s also the best walking buddy in town! Frank wishes he had thumbs so he could open his monthly ‪#‎ReggieBox‬ by himself. How many "Likes" can we get for this adorable pup?! ‪#‎DogoftheWeek‬ ‪#‎Dogs‬ ‪#‎PicoftheDay‬ ‪#‎DogsofPinterest



Source by myreggiebox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONNECTION is better than PERFECTION. This thought came to me this morning as I…

A lot of people tell me that I really need to get over those who have hurt me be…