GIVEAWAY . Do you like sports??? . I actually really enjoy watching and playing …


GIVEAWAY . Do you like sports??? . I actually really enjoy watching and playing sports. Ive never been much good at playing but I still enjoy them. So naturally I really enjoy sport romance books. . The Game Can’t Love You Back by @karolecozzo sounds like such a cute book and I cant wait to read it!!! I love the whole enemy to lovers trope. Then add a good does of high school drama and you totally got me hooked!!!! . This one isnt coming out until May from Swoon Reads but make sure to add it to your summer TBR piles!!! . GIVEAWAY Enter to win a copy of The Game Can’t Love You Back – follow me @SwoonReads @karolecozzo @FierceReads and Storygram Tours – tag a friend you think will be interested For EXTRA entry – visit Lori Lawson account tomorow and repeat these steps RULES – Giveaway will end April 2nd at midnight EST – US only – not affiliated with Instagram -must be 18 or have parents permission -must be a public account so I can verify entries . Summary: Eve is used to being the odd woman out. As the only girl on her school’s baseball team she knows exactly how to put sweaty macho baseball players in their place and she’s focused on one thing and one thing onlybeing the best pitcher she can be. . But when a freak accident forces her high school to be absorbed by the neighboring town Eve has to contend with a new group of guys who aren’t used to having a woman on their team. And the new team’s star pitcher Jamie has no interest in being ousted from his throne. He can’t afford to give up his starting slot to a new pitchereven worse to a girl. . As the competition between Jamie and Eve starts to heat up so does their attraction to each other. Can they keep their heads in the game or will they end up getting played? . #TheGameCantLoveYouBacktour #TheGameCantLoveYouBack #KaroleCozzo #FierceReads #SwoonReads #Romance #storygramtours #sponsored #waitingonwednesday #sportromance #baseball #lifestyle #mystyle #sporty



Source by Darkfaerietales_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz THE LAST GUY by Ilsa Madden-Mills & Tia Louise @AuthorTLouise “T…