Had a blast with this guy at our shoot this morning I went to school with Ronn…


Had a blast with this guy at our shoot this morning I went to school with Ronnie and had called him up to do this shoot with me. It’s crazy to see how much we have both changed and grown. I hope I get to work with you in the future on some exciting projects. Best of luck on your upcoming future adventures Ronnie #model #photoshoot #onlocation #live #grownup #canada #friends #mondaymorning #adventure #travel #cocolikechanel #mllecoco #instagood #instadaily #igers #motivation #mondaymotivation #monday #photooftheday #girl #guy #beauty #selfie #me #hot #modelling #instamodel #happy #happinessis



Source by infobigworldcre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz THE LAST GUY by Ilsa Madden-Mills & Tia Louise @AuthorTLouise “T…

How to Be the Girl All Guys Want? Making all guys want you is a very common issu…